dd-wrt setup | upgrade tp link router firmware | install dd wrt on tp link
Asalam o alikum Borthers & Sisters, in this tutorial we will learn How to setup DD-WRT OR upgrade TP-LINK Firmware to DD-WRT
DD-WRT is a Linux based alternative OpenSource firmware suitable for a great variety of WLAN routers and embedded systems. The main emphasis lies on providing the easiest possible handling while at the same time supporting a great number of functionalities within the framework of the respective hardware platform used.
Today we will learn How we can upgrade our TP-LINKs Firmware to DD-WRT
Follow the steps to get it done:
1) Login to your TP-LINK Router & check current
Firmware version of TP-LINK::
Navigate to System Tools -> Firmware Upgrade
Note the Hardware Version
In my case it’s WR 841N V9 00000000
2) Next go to dd-wrt.com website and then Search for Your Routers Firmware in “Router Database”. Search by entering your Hardware Version.
3) Once you find desired Firmware, Download it.
4) Login to TP-LINK Router, Navigate to
System Tools-> Firmware Upgrade and click on “Choose file” TAB .
5) Now select downloaded Firmware.
6) Click on UPGRADE Button
7) That’s IT !! Let Router Reboot & then you can
play with Your new DD-WRT FIRMWARE
Don’t forget to watch the video tutorial :::